Step by Step Guidance for Ajmer Urs 2022 Registration Online and Application Status Check ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in. The Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah Ajmer sharif Urs 2022 date chatti, Guidelines, FAQ details.
As we all know that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all the temples, mosques, Dargahs, and Gurudwaras of our country were closed so that the people could not gather together in one place and spread the pandemic. But now all the big temples, mosques, and gurudwaras have been opened again to the people with some restrictions.
In order to be in some temples of the country, now online registration has also been made mandatory. So our today’s article is about Rajasthan’s famous Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, the Sufi saint’s Dargah in Ajmer. To know about all this Dargah read this article till the end. Also, we will tell you how you can join Ajmer Urs 2022. This Urs Mela starts from 12th to 19 February. So anyone who wants to visit he need to do Ajmer Urs 2022 Online Registration via office portal ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in.
When this saint reached Ajmer, he used to do the Chishti way. The people became his disciples through his verse singing. That means, to tell people about God and guide liberation through qawwali, and novels. The local kings were also fascinated by Moinuddin’s teachings and did not let any trouble come upon him. In this way, the hearts of the local people also won, and people also started becoming their disciples.
Ajmer Urs 2022 Registration
So now after a very long time of pandemic now the government of Rajasthan has also announced a digital portal to Registration for the people who want to visit, Ajmer Urs of Hazrat Khwaja Chishti’s Dargah. The government of Rajasthan has issued all the Guidelines about the Covid-19, which will be followed by pilgrims to the Dargah.
Department of Science and Technology will receive all the mandatory documents such as Aadhar card of pilgrims or other Identification documents on its official website. All the people who want to visit the Dargah should have to submit their negative covid-19 test reports, only then they will be able to visit the Dargah, as per the government of Rajasthan.
Ajmer sharif Urs Online Registration
|Article’s Topic||Ajmer Urs 2022 Registration|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department of Science and Technology, Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||All the pilgrims, who want to visit Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, the Sufi saint’s Dargah|
|Benefits||To provide an online registration procedure to all the pilgrims|
Ajmer Urs 2022 Dates Chatti
|Ajmer Sherif Urs Start date||2022|
|Timing||Morning 4am (Jannati Darwaja Opening)|
|Closing Date||February 2022|
Guidelines to Visit Ajmer Dargah
There are some major guidelines by the government of Rajasthan which are necessary to follow by the pilgrims.
- Only healthy and people who have negative test report can visit the Ajmer Urs of Hazrat Khwaja Chishti’s Dargah.
- Without Mask they can not enter the Dargah.
- Please follow the rule of social distancing in the Dargah’s complex.
- Take your sanitizers in your hand bags.
- There will be proper arrangements of sanitization in the Dargah.
- Pregnant ladies and children or old people should avoid to come to the Dargah.
Ajmer Urs 2022 Registration at ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in
Follow some simple steps and you can register into the official portal of Ajmer Urs Fair 2022 :
- Go the official website of the department of Science and Technology, Rajasthan for Urs fair .
- This will take you to the home page.
- Hit the tab Online Registration. And it will take you to the new web page.
- When you click on it a Pop up window is open. In witch they mentioned some important Notes. You need to read this and then click on the close button.
- Now the application Form of Ajmer URS 2022 Booking is open.
- Now enter in person’s details column, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Age,
- Gender, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Now upload a scanned copy of your age proof and also a soft copy of negative covid-19 test report.
- Now after uploading the documents fill the Traveler Details Column.
- Fill the travel type, mode of travel, arrival date and Departure details, vehicle number, seating capacity and the number of travelers.
- Now give all details under Accommodation Details such as:-
- Select accommodation type, accommodation Name and Address, Arrival Date, Departure Date and Booking No.
- Now fill Contact / Address details columns : State, City and address.
- Tick on all the declaration box.
- Now after Verified all the details click on the submit button and you will be successfully registered into this portal for visiting the Dargah.
Ajmer Urs Registration Status
- So for checking your registration status you will have to visited the official portal of the concerned authorities.
- Now on home page click on the Registration Status tab.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and hit the tab search.
- So this way you can check your registration status anytime for using your mobile phones.
- Only 15 people would be able to Registered into official portal in one time. If people who visiting to the Dargah are more than 15 they can register themselves in another Registration.
- You can also download the guidelines from the home page of the official portal for visiting Ajmer Urs Fair 2022.
Check Status Page
Identification proof and negative covid-19 test reports are the mandatory documents of you want to register yourself for visit Ajmer Urs Fair.
www.ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in is the official portal for registration.
Pilgrim needs registration before visiting Dargah. You have a Facemask, Sanitizer, and Make social distancing.
Rajasthan’s famous Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, the sufi saint’s Dargah has been opened for pilgrims. So now they can register if they want to visit. If you are also planning to go to Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah read all guidelines into this official portal. Thanks for reading our article. To know more about the current running news do not forget to follow us.