Check out the process of AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Registration 2023 Book Patient Appointment App and ORS Portal.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is the sixth AIIMS health care institute established in India. If you are a patient and want to go for a check-up at AIIMS Raipur, then you have to take an online appointment from their official portal.
You can make appointments online from the Central Government portal as well as the AIIMS Raipur app. Without an appointment, you cannot eligible for a check-up. At the time of the appointment, you have to select a date and book your slot. The complete process of the AIIMS Raipur online appointment process is explained in this article.
AIIMS Raipur is the 6th All Indian Institutes of Medical Science Under the Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India under PMSSY. The main to establishing AIIMS Raipur is to provide quality and good health services for Chhattisgarh Citizens. This is also one of the biggest medical institutes in CG State.
All Indian Institutes of Medical establishment are under the Central government. State-level medical colleges and hospitals already exist inside the state. In case of big surgery and other health issues, Doctors will refer patients to AIIMS. If you want to Visit AIIMS Raipur for OPD, then you have to make an appointment first. Appointments are necessary for OLD and New types of patients.
AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Registration
In this post, we explain to you the complete process of the AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Registration process. You can book an appointment with the ORS Government website and AIIMS Raipur application. Both the processes are explained in this article.
We also share information on AIIMS Raipur Departments’ list, doctor duty list, and OPD Booking process in this post. If you are a patient, then you need to take OPD Appointments online. The complete process of OPD Booking is explained in this article and you can follow the procedure.
Departments In AIIMS Raipur
- Medical Information Technology
- Trauma and Emergency Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine and Biochemistry
- Community and Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Research.
|BHU OPD Online Registration|
|Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment|
|WB Health Online OPD Ticket Booking|
|Safdarjung Hospital OPD Appointment|
|IGIMS OPD Online Registration|
|KGMU OPD Online Appointment|
Other AIIMS Institutes In India
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Raipur Online Registration OPD
If you want to register for OPD with ORS patient portal, then follow the procedure:-
- You can visit directly the ORS patient portal:- ors.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the appointment booking button. Click on it and then our new page will be open on your screen.
- In this section, you have to select the state name and then the hospital name.
- After that, you have to choose the Apartment type, in which you have to choose a new appointment and follow up.
- If you are a new patient then choose an option first. Then you have to enter your mobile number and then click on the submit button. One OTP will be received on your phone. And then click on proceed.
|PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment|
|AIIMS Rishikesh OPD Registration|
|AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment|
|RML Hospital OPD Appointment|
|SGPGI OPD Appointment|
|GMCH OPD Online Registration|
|CMC Vellore Appointment Online Booking|
- The next part is you have to give any identity like aadhar card or any other.
- If you have Aadhaar then choose I have Aadhar if you don’t then select the second option.
- If you choose the first option then a new page is open in which you have to choose a department.
- Then choose the date of appointment.
- After that, you have to verify yourself with your Aadhaar number.
- If there is any slot available then your appointment will be booked and you get a confirmation SMS on your mobile number.
AIIMS Raipur OPD Registration with App
- The second option is to register AIIMS Raipur mobile app.
- For that, you have to install this application on your mobile:- Check Here
- After installation, firstly you have to enter your mobile number and then you will get OTP.
- Enter this OTP into the app and then click on the login button.
- In the next section, the form is open on your screen.
- Enter details like patient name, father/mother/spouse name, age, gender, city/village name, state name already selected Chhattisgarh, a mobile number already selected, and email ID.
- Now after fill all the details you have to click on the register button.
- After that, you will be registered as a patient with a CRN number. You can also get a QR code.
- Again visit the home page and you will see the appointment button.
- Click on it and all the department-wise lists will be open on your screen. Choose the department in which the patient wants to visit.
- Then you have to choose a date and then the app will show you available slots.
- If there is the availability of a slot that is suitable for you then choose this.
- After that you will get a pop up do you want to proceed.
- Click on the yes button and then you will get the confirmation message about the appointment book successfully, In which date time and other details are mentioned.
We hope that information on AIIMS Raipur Online OPD registration is helpful for you. In case you have any questions or face any difficulty at the time of appointment booking, then you can ask us in the comment section below.