Complete Information on AIIMS Patna OPD Online Appointment Registration, Department List ors.gov.in Official Web Portal
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Patna is now starting its online OPD appointment process. This facility is available for a patient who wants to visit AIIMS Patna in the OPD department. OPD is basically for outdoor patients. Patients who want to concern with the doctor regarding their disease or any other issue can only visit OPD. Patients who want to do any type of operation or surgery come under IPD.
If we talk about the history of AIIMS Patna, then it was created by the ordinance on the 16th of July 2012. This AIIMS Patna is created under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana. Construction work of AIIMS Patna was started in the year 2010. In 2011 recruitment process in AIIMS Patna has been started. In the first recruitment, 546 posts notification has been released.
AIIMS Patna OPD Online Appointment
If you are an OPD patient and want to go for a routine check-up, then you have to do AIIMS Patna OPD Online Appointment. For an OPD appointment in AIIMS Patna, you have to do registration on the official website. In this post, we will give you a piece of complete information on how you can register yourself and take an appointment ticket online. In all the AIIMS, uh you have to make an appointment first and then visit a doctor. Without an appointment, you are not eligible to visit the doctor.
AIIMS Patna Department List
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Burn and plastic surgery
- College of Nursing
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Community and family medicine
- Pathology/lab medicine
- Surgical gastroenterology
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Transfusion medicine and blood bank
- Pulmonary medicine
- Trauma and emergency
- Surgical Oncology
|IGIMS OPD Online Registration|
|SGPGI OPD Appointment|
|AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Registration|
|RML Hospital OPD Appointment|
|BHU OPD Online Registration|
AIIMS Patna OPD Registration Online on ors.gov.in
All the AIIMS Hospitals are registered with ORS Centralised portal. It is basically known as ors.gov.in. With the help of this portal, you can register yourself for AIIMS OPD. This is one of the busiest hospitals in India, and you should take appoint before visiting AIIMS.
If you visit AIIMS and want to meet a doctor, then you need to take an appointment. The process is very simple and you can follow the procedure with is given below. For the registration process on AIIMS Patna OPD, you have to follow the procedure which is given below step by step.
- In the initial step, you have to visit the central government portal of OPD registration is ors.gov.in
- On the homepage you will see options like book teleconsultation appointment, book appointment now, lab reports, blood availability, and payments.
- For a physical appointment, you have to choose the option book appointment now, and then a new page is open on your screen.
- On this page you have to verify yourself, using your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and then fill in the captcha code. One OTP will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter that OTP into the website and click on the proceed button.
- A new page will be open in which the website is asking about, do you have Aadhaar, already registered a patient, view/print/pay / cancel an appointment.
- If you have your Aadhaar card then choose option one, if don’t then choose the second option.
- If you have your Aadhar then click on it and a new page is open. Now State wise list is open on your screen.
- From this list, you have to choose your state name which is Bihar, your hospital name which is AIIMS Patna, and the department name in which you want to visit as a patient. Then click on the proceed button.
|KGMU OPD Online Appointment|
|Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment|
|WB Health Online OPD Ticket Booking|
|Safdarjung Hospital OPD Appointment|
|AIIMS Rishikesh OPD Registration|
- Now date wise appointment chart will be open on your screen.
- With the help of this chart, you can see how many tokens are available on a particular date. If any day shows red color then all the tokens are totally field. If it shows green, it means there are few tokens left.
- Click on the green date and then click on the proceed button.
- In the next section, you have to enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID.
- Then fill in the captcha code and tick on the terms and conditions and finally click on submit button.
- Now a Form is open, in which you have to enter details about the patient Like Name, Gender, Age, Son/Daughter of email ID Ect.
- Now the summary of your appointment confirmation is displayed on your screen.
- To confirm your AIIMS Patna OPD appointment, you have to click on the book appointment button.
- Your appointment will be confirmed with the appointment number and UHID.
- You can print your confirmation receipt by clicking on the print button. You can take a printout as a hard copy and carry this copy with you on your appointment date.
We hope that information on how to book an AIIMS Patna OPD appointment online is helpful for you. We try our best to provide you with complete information and the registration process. In case you face any difficulty at the time of OPD appointment booking, then you can write your issue in the comment section below. We will resolve your issue as soon as possible and give you the best solution.