To Get all details on West Bengal AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment Booking Online for Doctor Tele OPD Registration Process and Doctor List / Token Ticket Booking and Contact Number
All India Institute of medical Sciences (AIIMS) Kalyani start there Tele OPD from 10th of May 2021 via E-Sanjeevani tele-consultation service.
This service is developed by Centre for development of Advanced computing Mohali collaboration with telemedicine cell department of Health and Family Welfare west Bengal government.
So anyone who is from West Bengal is want AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment booking online, then in this article we will tell you how you can do this. We will cover all the sections how you can do registration with official AIIMS Kalyani portal and with telephonically with the help of eSanjeevani.
AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment Booking
As we all know that due to covid-19 endemic most of the OPD in government hospitals are temporarily closed. Only emergency services are open in most of the government hospitals and institutes.
Now AIIMS Kalyani start there online OPD booking process with tele-consultation. After West Bengal Vidhan Sabha election there is a huge hike in the number of Covid patient in West Bengal.
People are suffering from cough, chest congestion and fever. In case you do not want to visit any Hospital due to Covid situation then you can book appointment for AIIMS Kalyani vi online mode.
AIIMS Kalyani Department/ Services Day and Timing
|General Medicine||Tuesday and Wednesday||2:00 pm To 3:30 pm|
|Journal Surgery||Monday to Friday||10:00 am To to 11:00 am|
|Genecology and Obstetrics||Monday to Friday||12:00 pm To 4 p.m.|
|Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||Monday to Friday||10:00 am To 12:00 pm|
|Ophthalmology||Saturday||11:00 am To 12:00 pm|
|Psychiatry||Tuesday and Wednesday||10:00 am To 12:00 pm|
|Pediatrics||Monday to Friday||9:30 am To 12:30 pm|
|Dermatology||Monday to Friday||9 am To 1 pm|
|Covid Care||Tuesday and Thursday||1:00 pm To 3:00 pm|
AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment via Tele consultation (Tele OPD)
For Tele-OPD you have to book an appointment according to your department wise. Timings are already mansion in this post in the above section. So you book your appointment according to your department.
|AIIMS Kalyani OPD appointment booking number||09477717030|
|AIIMS Kalyani Landline number||+91-033-29516005|
You can call on this number and book your appointment via following few steps.
Related:- PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment
Book OPD Appointment with AIIMS Kalyani Swasthya App
For this process you have to, to visit your phone Google Play store and Search AIIMS Kalyani Swasthya App:-
- Then click on download and then install this application.
- After installation you will see homepage of this app.
- Next thing you have to do is to click on registration button.
- Register yourself and family members to avail health care services.
- In the registration first step you have to enter your mobile number.
- Then choose option login as patient.
- Now register yourself page is open on your screen.
- In this screen you have to enter Patient Name, Father / Mother / Spouse name.
- Next section is enter your age and then choose your gender.
- Next section is enter your city / village name.
- State name is already selected that is West Bengal and then select your district name.
- In the next section we have to entry mobile number, and email ID.
- Then click on register button.
- Now you are registered on this application and you will get a patient CR. Number.
- It complete interface is open on your screen.
- In the screen you will see options like QR code, appointment, appointment status, OPD enquiry, tariff details, lab enquiry and add patient.
Related:- BHU OPD Online Registration
- For book an appointment you have to click on appointment option.
- When you click on appointment option a complete appointment form is open on your screen.
- Fill this form, choose your visit date, department name hand book a slot.
- After fill all the details you have to register and you will get a appointment number.
- Reach 30 minutes before in your department, and then you will get call on that time.
Check Out:- IGIMS OPD Online Registration
AIIMS Kalyani OPD Registration with Esanjeevani portal
- In this registration process you have to visit official website of Esanjeevani OPD esanjeevaniopd.in/Register.
- On this page you have to register yourself with a mobile number and state name.
- Fill all the details, regarding OPD appointment like patient CR. No. Hospital name, department name and some other basic details.
- After registration on this portal you have to verify your mobile number and generate token.
- Login upon getting notification.
- Then you have to wait your turn and then consult with doctor.
- After consultation you can download a prescription.
- You can also book appointment with Esanjeevani mobile application.
Read Out:- GMCH OPD Online Registration
AIIMS Kalyani Doctor List
You can Do AIIMS Kalyani Doctor List for Official website. The complete list of Doctor according to department wise is mentioned on this website.
AIIMS Kalyani Google MAP Location:- Check Here
We hope that the information regarding AIIMS Kalyani OPD appointment booking online is helpful for you. In case you face any difficulty regarding registration, then you can ask us in the comment section below.