Complete Process to Book AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration on ors.gov.in portal OPD Ticket, Slot Appointment Booking Online | Doctor OPD Schedule and Contact Number
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is also known as AIIMS Bhopal one of the medical colleges as well as hospitals that provide facilities in Madhya Pradesh state. It is located in the area of Saket Nagar sub-urban of Bhopal. This institute is established by the Indian government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In the year 2004 Indian government decided to open new Aiims institutes in various cities of India. In this process, New Aiims have been established in, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, and Raipur.
The announcement has been done in 2003 when the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government was in power. After the announcement finally, the AIIMS Bhopal has been completed in September 2012 and it has started its work in July 2013. They also started post-graduation courses in 2017. In the year 2019, a BSL3 lab has been established.
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration
AIIMS Bhopal also started services for online OPD booking. If you are an old patient of AIIMS Bhopal or visit the first time for your treatment, then you have to take AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration Appointment Booking Online.
If you belong to Madhya Pradesh, and you need good health treatment, then you can visit the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Bhopal. This is one of the best and top hospitals exist in Madhya Pradesh. People from all over the Madhya Pradesh as well as nearby States visit aIIMS Bhopal for their treatment. There is every department is there for your health treatment.
This facility is available for OPD patients who want to visit their doctor. This facility is started to decrease public gatherings in one place. Also due to the covid situation in India, online OPD appointment booking is a very good decision by the central government in all AIIMS institutes. For AIIMS OPD appointment booking online, the central Government already has one centralized portal which is used for all government hospitals’ OPD booking processes.
In Every state, there should be AIIMS, because it will provide assurance to people who do not afford private hospitals. In AIIMS, You can make your treatment at a very nominal price. In India, there are very few AIIMS. Recently AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh starts its OPD Services. With Time, the central government Provides AIIMS In every state of India, So everyone will get good treatment. People of Madhya Pradesh have a very good opportunity, for getting faculty of AIIMS In their city.
|AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Registration|
|RML Hospital OPD Appointment|
|SGPGI OPD Appointment Online|
|BHU OPD Online Registration|
|Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment|
List of departments available in AIIMS Bhopal
There are 40 departments that are currently active inside AIIMS Bhopal. You can check the complete list from here.
- Hospital administration
- Trauma and emergency department
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Burn and plastic surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) – Head & Neck Surgery
- Pulmonary medicine and TB
- Dermatology STD and leprosy
- Nursing college
- Endocrinology and metabolism
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- General Medicine
- Transfusion medicine and blood bank
- Translation Medicine center
- Nuclear medicine
- General surgery
- Pathology and Lab Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Pediatric surgery
- Community and family medicine
- Surgical Oncology
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Schedule
- Registration for the old and new patient timing:- 8:30 am to 11:30 a.m.
- OPD Timing – 9:00 a.m. To 2.00 Pm
- OPD Schedule list:- Check Here Online
|PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment|
|KGMU OPD Online Appointment|
|Safdarjung Hospital OPD Appointment|
|AIIMS Rishikesh OPD Registration|
|AIIMS Kalyani OPD Appointment Booking|
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Appointment Booking Online on ors.gov.in
- To book your online OPD booking slot, visit the official website of AIIMS Bhopal:- https://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
- You can directly visit the central government portal for online registration – https://ors.gov.in/ors/.
- On this page, you will see a new apartment section in which you have to verify yourself using your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on generate OTP. After entering OTP click on the proceed button.
- Now a new page will be open in which they are asking you about your Aadhaar.
- If you have your Aadhaar then choose this option if don’t then choose the second option.
- The third option is already registered patient and The Fourth is VIEW, print pay, or cancel an appointment.
- In this section, I Choose I do not have Aadhar and then a new page is open.
- On this page you have to choose your state name, then the hospital name is AIIMS Bhopal, select the department in which you want to visit for OPD. Then click on the proceed button.
- Now a complete list of slots will be displayed on your screen. In this list you will see green color slots indicate slots are available, red color indicates slots are not available, and yellow color indicates holiday.
- If there is any slot available on your date, then choose that day click on it, and click on proceed button.
- In the next section, one form is open on your screen in which you have to give information about the patient.
- You have to enter your first name, middle name, and last name.
- Then select gender, date of birth, Son/ daughter of name, mother name, email ID, complete address, state name, country name, pin code, and finally feel the security code. Then click on the proceed button.
- In the last step, you will see a complete summary of your allotment is displayed on your screen.
- In this summary, you will see the Hospital name, department name, mobile number, appointment date, and clinic.
- If everything is ok then click on the book appointment button.
- Finally, your appointment has been confirmed and you will get an appointment ID.
- If you want to print this appointment slip then click on the print button.
- You can carry this receipt with you at the time you visit aIIMS Bhopal Hospital.
AIIMS Bhopal Contact Number
For any type of inquiry related to OPD appointment on any other, you can contact on please official numbers.
- Hospital Journal Inquiry:- 0755-2982607
- Medical Superintendent Office Number:- 0755-2970020
We hope that information on AIIMS Bhopal online appointment booking is helpful for you. In case you face any difficulty at the time of OPD appointment booking, then you can share your issue in the comment section below.