AB HWC Portal Daily Entry, Login Report ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in:- Ayushman Bharat is a very good program started by the central government all over India. In these programs, the people of India get benefits from Health care. Now for the people of India Ayushman Bharat Health and wellness Centre launched an online portal for getting online benefits by sitting at home. Today we share with you the details about the Ayushman Bharat Portal Login 2022. You can know about the login process, proof to check the HWC portal daily entry details, etc. So read the article carefully.
Note:- Due to some technical issues, the official website of AB HWC is not open to upload reports. This is due to some server error or any other technical issue. This issue will be resolved within in few hours.
Ayushman Bharat Portal HWC Dailyetery login process is explained in this article. As we all know this Ayushman Bharat is one of the biggest health insurance schemes in India started by the central government. With the help of this scheme, you can take treatment free of cost at any government and some private hospitals. Hospitals need an entry for their Ayushman patients. So the entry process will be held on AB HWC Portal. In this post, we will explain the process of how to do AB HWC daily entry. All the students are well explained in this article.
AB HWC Portal Daily Entry
Ayushamn Bharat is one of the biggest health schemes running in India. you can do the AB HWC Portal Daily Entry online from the official website as well as the AB HWC Portal login on hwc.nhp.gov.in official website. In this article, we discuss the AB HWC Bijapur Chhattisgarh. In this state, this program starts on the 18th of April 2018. This year there are 17,000 people getting healthcare treatment in the health and wellness centers. The government targeted to cover the 15,000 in the economic year.
The name of the portal is Ayushman Bharat Portal. The central government launched the portal for the Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries. AB HWC established 1,50,000 health care centers that provide health care to people. All the process of this program is under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under the scheme, there is also the facility of health insurance with RS. 5 lakhs. With the scheme, there are near about 10 crore people in the country who are getting benefited.
The main motive to launch the portal is to provide the facility of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana online and get the benefits of the healthcare scheme through the HWC centers.
Highlights of Ayushman Bharat Portal Login
|Name of the Portal||Ayushman Bharat Portal|
|Department name||Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres|
|Type of the article||AB HWC Portal Daily Entry|
|Objective||Provide the health services|
|Beneficiary||Peoples of India|
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre Portal Login
The central government launched the Ayushman Bharat Portal for providing health care services to the eligible people of India. There are so many peoples in our country that are not able to get the high treatment. Due to lack of money, they are dying or scarifies their life. So to provide help to the poor people of the country government start the program.
Under the program, peoples get the facility for the major operation and are also provided the medicine by the government. For providing help to the people government established the health Wellness center in various places. The government also provide health insurance to eligible peoples. There is a health insurance minimum of Rs. 5 lakhs for poor families in the country.
Ministry of health and family welfare starts the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness centers portal. In this portal, so many services are provided by the health care centers. All the information like physical health, mental health, child problems, pregnancy, and services for the old people are available with full details. For getting the benefits with the portal you can login in to the portal and after that, you get any information according to your requirement.
List of the Services Available on the HWC portal
- Infant health care.
- Aged care facility.
- Mental health care.
- ENT facility.
- Emergency facility.
- Services for family planning.
- Management services.
- Communicable diseases.
- Children and Teenager health care services.
AB HWC Portal Daily Entry hwc.nhp.gov.in
For getting the daily Reports of the HWC. You can follow some easy steps. These are the steps for AB HWC Portal Daily Entry online:-
- Firstly visit the official website of AB-HWC i.e. www.abhwc.nhp.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage of the site, there is an option for AB- HWC.
- Click on this option and a new page is open in front of you.
- Enter the name of your state, district, and categories.
- After these details are on the new page, you can get the details about the total number of AB- HWC.
- This information is also included with the Urban Primary Health center and Primary Health center of your state.
AB HWC Portal Login
To get the benefits of the online portal it is important to log in on the portal. After that, you can get information from the portal. There are some easy steps for login:-
- Visit the official website of AB-HWC.
- After that on the homepage choose the Login link.
- On the new page enter the username and password.
- Enter the Captcha code for the verification.
- At the last click on the login button.
- Keep saving the username and password for further use.
AB HWC App
- National Health Portal MoHFW Released AB-HWC App.
- This is an android app download from the Google play store.
- You can visit this page and download the AB HWC Official app.
- App Download:- Download Here
AB HWC Contact, Helpline Number
- Contact number- 011-26108982, 011-26108983, 011-26108984, 011-26108992, 011-26108993
- Helpline number – 91-11-2616 5959, 91-11-2616 6441, 91-11-2618 8485, 91-11-2610 7773
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Helpline email – gaurav.sharma[at]nihfw[dot]org
Who are beneficiaries under the AB HWC portal?
All the poor families of India.
Which department launched the Ayushman Bharat portal?
Ministry of Health and family welfare department.
What is the amount of the Health Insurance under the AB HWC program?
The government provides health insurance minimum of Rs. 5 lakhs.