Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana 2020 aatm nirbhar bharat abhiyan, aatm nirbhar bharat abhiyan Package How To Apply:- Greetings to fellow citizens, for over four months the global community has been in the fight against Corona virus. During this period more than 42 lakh people across the world have been infected with Corona. More than 2.75 Lakh people have died tragically. In India too, people have lost their near and dear ones.I express my heartfelt condolences to all. Friends, a virus has destroyed the world. Crores of people around the world are facing a crisis. World all over is engaged in a battle to save precious lives. We have never seen or heard of such a crisis.This crisis is unthinkable as well as unprecedented for mankind.To support this step Prime Minister Modi has launched this big relief support package of Rs.20 lakh crore Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana. This package is 10% of India’s GDP. आपदा को अवसर में बदलने के लिए माननीय प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा आज दिनांक 12 मई 2020 को राष्ट्र को संबोधित करते हुए एक राहत पैकेज, आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान की शुरुआत की है कोविड-19 महामारी संकट से लड़ने में आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान (Aatm Nirbhar Yojana) निश्चित रूप से एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाएगा और एक आधुनिक भारत की पहचान बनेगा | पीएम मोदी राहत पैकेज जोकि आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान है के अंतर्गत केंद्र सरकार द्वारा 20 लाख करोड़ रुपए जो देश की जीडीपी का लगभग 10% है घोषित किया है |
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
Due to the lockdown Indian economy has gone to the worst and now self-reliance is the only option by which country can recover. Ministries held detailed talks with industries and PM’s Office on the economic package The “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Abhiyan” initiative to spur growth and help in building self-reliant India Plan based on five important pillars: economy, infrastructure, tech-driven systems, demography and demand. Giving details about PM Modi’s announced Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana package worth Rs 20 lakh crores to restart the economy following the coronavirus induced lockdown, the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced a slew of measures to be taken by the government to alleviate the financial concerns faced by the MSME sector.
In a major boost to the MSME sector, collateral free loan of 3 lakh crore rupees has been announced with a moratorium of 12 months. These loans will benefit 45 lakh small and medium units. Another package of 20 thousand crore rupees for stressed MSMEs benefitting 2 lakh units have also been announced.
Five Pillars of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Scheme
- Vibrant Demography
Indian Finance Minister informed that 50 thousand crore rupees will be infused in the MSMEs through the equity channel. Opening up avenues for indigenous companies, FM Sitharaman said that tenders for Government procurement up to 200 crore rupees will no longer be through Global Tender route. e-Market linkage for MSMEs has been announced to ensure wider reach for sale of products from the small and medium industries. Government bodies and PSUs have been directed to clear all pending dues of MSMEs within next 45 days.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Package Benefits
The Aatm Nirbhar Bharat package is huge and it is assumed that its benefits will be more. The government will launch a number of welfare schemes for the people of every section. So let us check out some of its package details.
- This Aatm Nirbhar Bharat yojana package will focus on empowering the poor, labourers, migrants, etc., from both the organized and unorganized sectors.
- Local products and brand values will be increased as the government will support them financially.
- There will be changes in the supply chain for agriculture, rational tax system, simple and clear laws, strong financial system, etc.
- New investments and business promotion systems will be reformed to gain more to maintain the country stable.
- All schemes rolled out by government since it came to power are driven by reforms
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme helped government deliver money directly to Jan Dhan accounts of the poor
- Transfers made to 41 crore Jan Dhan account holders
- Beginning today, I will lay out details of PM’s Vision over next few days
- Refunds of Rs 18,000 crore made to income tax assessees, 40 lakh taxpayers benefitted
आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान के लाभार्थी
- देश का गरीब नागरिक
- प्रवासी मजदूर
- संगठित क्षेत्र व असंगठित क्षेत्र के व्यक्ति
- कुटीर उद्योग
- लघु उद्योग
- मध्यमवर्गीय उद्योग
Key Ponits of this scheme
- PM has announced a special economic package and gave a clarion call for Self-reliant India.
- The package will provide a much-needed boost towards achieving self-reliance.
- This package, taken together with earlier announcements by the government during COVID crisis and decisions taken by RBI, is to the tune of Rs 20 lakh crore, which is equivalent to almost 10% of India’s GDP.
- The Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana package will also focus on land, labour, liquidity and laws. It will cater to various sections including cottage industry, MSMEs, labourers, middle class, and industries, among others.
आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान लाभार्थी श्रेणिया
- कृषि प्रणाली (Reformation Of Agricultural Supply Chain & System)
- सरल और स्पष्ट नियम कानून (Rational Tax System)
- उत्तम आधारिक संरचना (Reformation Of Infrastructure)
- समर्थ और संकल्पित मानवाधिकार ( Capable Human Resources)
- बेहतर वित्तीय सेवा (A Good Financial System)
- नए व्यवसाय को प्रेरित करना (To Motivate New Business)
- निवेश को प्रेरित करना (Provide Good Investment Opportunities)
- मेक इन इंडिया (Make In India Mission)
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana How To Apply
This just a package for the upcoming central government schemes. When these schemes will be launched in states then you will be able to apply for Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana by the online registration process or by filling the application forms, depending upon the yojana requirement.